• bharris22

    Thank you very much!!

    posted in patch~ • read more
  • bharris22

    Nice! Is this Automatonism module available for download? Thanks!

    posted in patch~ • read more
  • bharris22

    Hi there - are your additional modules for Automatonism available for download anywhere?

    Thanks!

    posted in patch~ • read more
  • bharris22

    Hi Everyone,

    I have a quick question about this. I am still very new to PD and learning (slowly). How could this abstraction be modified to

    1. Use a slider/knob to select the root;
    2. Use a slider/knob to select the scale;
    3. Have the root and scale name be displayed?

    Thanks in advance for your help!

    posted in patch~ • read more
  • bharris22

    Hi Everyone,

    I am new to Pure Data and the forum, and was wondering if someone could help me with what is probably a very simple question. I am trying to learn both Pure Data and the Context sequencer at the same time. Both are very deep, but I was hoping to simply run the patterns and bursts from Context (for example, in example_3.pd that comes with Context (see

    ) to a key and scale selector in PD, and then midi out while I learn the various ways in which I can change this data in terms of timing, order, randomness, etc. The Context examples seem to all output a bell-type .wav sound. I would rather use midi output into a hardware synth while I learn, but I can't seem to figure out how to do this (yet).

    Could somebody here please point me in the right direction?

    Thanks in advance!

    posted in technical issues • read more
Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!