• temponatura

    Hello

    I copied a looper patch from QCGInteractiveMusic Youtube channel and it works.
    Whenever I record something, patch loops it for the time frame I pressed toggle on and off. Problem is when I try to overdub it with for example a shorter recording it automatically loops the time portion of the overdubbed sound/loop.

    Is there a way to make the whole time frame of looping and overdubbing consistent? For example that every sound I record would loop itself whenever it ends, doesn't matter that the length of it is different (creating a sort of a polymeter). Or maybe just make the length 4 seconds max.

    I'm a new pd user and not a native english speaker but any help would be well apreciated.
    looper 1.pd
    Here's the patch

    Thank you in advance

    posted in technical issues • read more
Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!