• quixod

    Does anyone know how to make a onebang object from scratch?

    Basically I need a gate or spigot that can be triggered to only output one thing and then shut itself.

    I can manage to get one to "work" sending the bang to a spigot and routing the spigot's output to turn off its control inlet, but not surprisingly I get stack overflow errors in the Pd window. I'm happy that it "works," but I'm worried about the errors.

    Any help would be much appreciated!
    Thanks!

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • quixod

    Totally. It works. I must have some other funky logic happening in the patch that is creating the loop. Thanks!

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • quixod

    The tutorials can be found in the top right menu- Help- and then select "Browser"

    A simple sine wave can be generated using osc~

    object reference can be found with a right-click/ control click on the object in question.

    More info about Pd can be found here:
    http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/Pd_documentation/

    hope that helps

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • quixod

    I think what you're looking for is uzi

    posted in technical issues • read more
Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!