• Notch

    How do I link a number to a metro? I would like to be able to adjust the regularity of an event using a number object.

    I have tried using an object "metro" and a number that feeds into that, but this doesn't work?

    (I'm very new to this)

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • Notch

    This is reviving a very old thread, but does anyone know where I can find a tutorial to link PD to C++? I have downloaded the OSCPACK before but have to build my own class library. My C++ programming skills are such that I can make a few programs in C++ but cant begin to understand what building my own class library even means. I'd be very grateful to hear from anyone who has done this before..?

    posted in technical issues • read more
Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!