I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask about Deken problems, but if not please let me know where I should post!
I am attempting to add ml-lib to Deken.
I have successfully installed the Deken packager, and successfully run:
deken upload -v 0.18.1 ml-lib
However, despite waiting several days, the package is not showing up in Deken search within Pd.
Is there some extra step needed or some way to debug this?
I'm on OS X 10.14
@Pierre-Guillot Can you explain a bit more about this? libPd itself isn't thread safe by design, but it is possible to use it in a multi-instance context (e.g. VST plugin) using locks. Are you saying you've made a thread-safe lock-free wrapper for Pd? If so, this is major news!
We are delighted to announce the release of Integra Live — an open source, interactive audio application for musicians and music education.
Integra Live supports Mac OS X 10.6 or later and Windows XP or later. It can be downloaded from the Integra Live website:
Here's the walkthrough...
- Connect over 60 audio modules from delays to granular synths
- Incorporate live interaction with the routing and scripting panels
- Automate parameters using linear or logarithmic envelopes
- Setup audio "scenes" with keyboard and MIDI triggers
- Add parameter controls to the "live view" for performance
- Share and reuse your work with our integrated file format
- Write your own Integra Live modules in Pure Data using our module developer SDK
Follow us on Twitter: @integralive
Join the community: http://integralive.org/forum