• Ben Bishop

    OK, that settles everything. Thanks for the quick responses!

    Fabio

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • Ben Bishop

    Hi,

    I'm still fairly new to Puredata and have the impression that my question is a quite basic one. Strangely, I couldn't find anything relevant on the web.

    In my patch I currently use a delayline, given by [delwrite~ delayname 2.87] and the corresponding [delread~ delayname 2.87] object. For my project however it is necessary to alter the delay times of the two objects from time to time. Currently I manually edit the two(!) numbers every time I want to assign to them a new value.

    Is there a way to use a kind of variable as the argument for the two objects (which can easily be reassigned?)

    Thank you so much for your help

    posted in technical issues • read more
Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!