Here is a bug fix release for [vstplugin~] v0.5 (see https://forum.pdpatchrepo.info/topic/13507/vstplugin-v0-5-0).
Binaries are available on Deken or can be downloaded here: https://git.iem.at/pd/vstplugin/-/releases
If possible, please report any issues at https://git.iem.at/pd/vstplugin/-/issues.
- VST3: fix silent multibus output (when using automatic channel distribution)
- Linux: fix crash when opening the editor in a sandboxed/bridged Linux plugin
- macOS: don't filter by empty extension when looking for binaries in plugin bundles (a few plugins use extensions like
- Linux: suppress stdout/stderr when checking the
winecommand and the wine host processes
- VST3: disable unneeded auxiliary busses, but still enable all main busses (otherwise some plugins would crash)
- bridge: redirect logging output from subprocess to parent process (useful for debugging purposes!)